Ecocavity wall insulation boards are ideal for partial fill cavity walls. They consist of rigid PIR foam combined with aluminum foil composite to both faces. It is a high performance insulation used as a partial cavity fills within traditionally built brick work walls. It is suitably sized so that the boards can co-ordinate with brick and block proportions and to allow the insertion of wall ties into the construction at the appropriate spacing.
- Ideal for walls
- Room-in-the-roof applications
- Both new build and renovations
- Pitched roofs
- Offers excellent thermal resistance in practical thickness.
- Eco-cavity boards are produced in sizes which combine accurately with standard sized bricks/blocs.
- Tough, light and easily fitted using standard wall tiles or simple clipping methods.
- Offers effective protection against driving rain, mainly in coastal areas and exposed locations.
- Minimized energy consumption.
- Do not drop boards
- Wear eye protection
- Use a sharp knife or fine tooth saw to cut
- Damaged boards should not be used
- Ecocavity product range CFC/HCFC free (Zero Ozone Depletion Potential).
- Reduced CO2 emissions which benefit the environment.
- GLOBAL Warming Potential factor of 3.
Certifications: Ecotherm is committed to supplying only the best quality insulation owing its certification under BBA certificate.
Each sheet 1.2m x .45m.
Thickness: 50mm, 60mm, 70mm, 80mm, 100mm
50mm, 60mm, 70mm, 80mm, 100mm
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.