Quinntherm is a polyisocyanurate (PIR) insulation board ideally designed to be used in masonry walls with partial fill cavity insulation. These boards are crafted with a core of PIR foam connected on both sides to the composite facings. The built-in gas filled cells in Quinntherm provides high thermal performance and strength to them within the cavity.
The insulation used within the cavity greatly differs the thermal performance of the masonry walls. Moreover, the lower thermal conductivity of Quinntherm boards reduces the thickness of insulation required within the cavity to deliver the required thermal performance avoiding the requirement of having a cavity greater than 100mm wide in most cases.
- These boards does not readily absorb water and hence are suitable for use in damp environments
- Light, robust and easy to handle; it can be worked using a saw or sharp knife
- Durable and will perform for the service life of the building
- Board width x length: 450 mm x 1200 mm
- Board thickness: 50mm, 75mm, 100mm
- Board density: (26 – 32) kg/m³
- Area per board: 2.16m²
- Edge Profiles available: Butt edged/ shiplap/ T&G
- Thermal conductivity*: 0.022 W/mK
- Water vapour resistivity: ≈ 40,000 MNs/gm
- Compressive Strength: > 120 kPa
Quinntherm QF boards are supplied in shrink-wrapped packs. Boards should be stored under cover and out of direct sunlight, keeping boards flat.
Also do not knock corners and edges while handling Quinntherm. Cut Quinntherm QF with a fine tooth saw or quality trimming knife.
The Quinntherm boards are highly durable and perform well for the service life of the buildings.
50mm, 75mm, 100mm
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.