The Rockwool Cavity designed for cavity walls offers the best alternative cost-effective and reliable method for insulating new cavity walls. These slabs are light weighted insulation batts that help in eliminating heat loss without letting water transmission from the outer to the inner leaf. These slabs reduce the risk of condensation and make the intermittent heating systems more effective.
- Easy to handle and install
- Water repellent
- Cost effective
- Fire Classification: Rockwool Cavity achieves a reaction to fire classification of A1 as defined in EN 13501-1.
- Thermal Performance: Rockwool Cavity has a thermal conductivity (K value) of 0.037 W/mK.
- Water resistance: The orientation of the water repellent fibers prevents water crossing the wall construction.
- Use in tall buildings: Agrément Certificate No. 94/3079 covers the use of Rockwool Cavity in buildings up to 12m in height, and permits the use of Rockwool Cavity in buildings from 12m to 25m in
- Durability: Rockwool Cavity has been proven in service for over 30 years in all types of climate and degrees of exposure.
height, provided the exposure factor does not exceed 120, and subject to a detailed project assessment by Rockwool Limited in association with the architect.
- Agreement certified for all exposure zones
- Act as a cavity barrier
- Water repellent
- Excellent thermal and fire insulation
- Superior fit against blockwork
- Slab size: 1200x445mm
- Area per pack: 4.90m2
- Thickness: 50mm, 75mm, 80mm, 100mm, 150mm
- Thermal conductivity: 0.037 W/mK
Health and Safety:
Current HSE ‘CHIP’ Regulations and EU directive 97/69/EC confirm the safety of Rockwool mineral wool; Rockwool fibers are not classified as a possible human carcinogen. The maximum exposure limit for mineral wool is 5mg/m3, 8 hour time-weighted average. A Material Safety Data Sheet is available from the Rockwool Marketing Services Department to assist in the preparation of risk assessments, as required by the Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Regulations (COSHH).
Rockwool insulation relies on entrapped air for its thermal properties; air is not a VOC and it does not have Global Warming Potential (GWP) or Ozone Depleting Potential (ODP).
50mm, 75mm, 80mm, 100mm, 150mm
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.