With low emissivity textured aluminium foil facings, FR5000 is manufactured from rigid polyisocyanurate (PIR) using a blowing agent that has low global warming potential (GWP) and zero ozone depletion potential (ODP).
Lambda: 0.021 W/mK
Facer: Super low emissivity textured aluminium foil facings
With Celotex FR5000, you are specifying an insulation board that:
- Has a lower thermal conductivity value (0.021W/mK) compared with other typical PIR insulation boards providing enhanced thermal performance and better U-values
- Has super low emissivity value with Celotex IQ, delivering some of the highest performing rigid board insulation solutions
- Achieves an ‘A+’ rating when compared to the BRE Green Guide
- Has Class O fire performance throughout the entire product in accordance with BS 476
- Is suitable for a range of applications
- Future proofs the energy performance of new and existing buildings
70mm, 75mm, 80mm, 90mm, 100mm, 120mm, 150mm
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.