Thermaroof TR26 150mm
CFC and HCFC free! It is a rigid, fiber-free and high performance urethane thermoset polyisocyanurate insulation board. This foil faced Therma TR26 LPC/FM insulation is perfect for the flat roofs waterproofed with mechanically fixed single-ply waterproofing. In addition to this, it is also used on limited access pitched, zero pitch roofs, flat concrete, metal or timber roof decks. It is manufactured with the aid of blowing agent having low Global Warming Potential and zero Ozone Depletion Potential. On both the sides it is faced with composite foil of low emissivity.
- High performance rigid thermoset insulation.
- Highly compatible with all mechanically fixed PVC single–ply waterproofing systems.
- Resistant to the passage of water vapour.
- Easy to handle and install.
- Ideal for new build and refurbishment.
- Composed of non–deleterious material.
- CFC and HCFC free.
- zero ODP and low GWP.
- A+ rating in accordance to the Bre Green Guide.
- High Sustainability.
- Resistant to solvents,fungi & rodents.
This durable and fiber-free Therma TR26 LPC/FM is easy, simple and fast to install.
Standard product features:
Size: 1.2 x 2.4 m.
Thickness: 25mm, 40mm, 50mm, 60mm, 70mm, 80mm, 90mm, 100mm, 105mm, 140mm, 150mm
- Thermal conductivity: 0.022 W/m.K.
- Compressive strength at 10% compression : 150 kPa
- Water Vapour Resistivity: Greater than 100 MN.s/g
- LPCB approved to LPS 1181: Part 1.
- FM approved for Class 1 steel deck roof assemblies.
- BS EN ISO 9001: 2008
- BS EN ISO 14001: 2004
- BS OHSAS 18001:2007
25mm, 40mm, 50mm, 60mm, 70mm, 80mm, 90mm, 100mm, 105mm, 140mm, 150mm
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.