RW3 is a flexible high quality resin bonded Rockwool insulation board that can be used for thermal, acoustic and fire insulation. Rockwool is created from volcanic rock over 200 million years old. They are manufactured in a variety of thicknesses and densities to suit most requirements.
They are suitable for many applications including thermal insulation for floors, walls, roofs and boiler rooms. Rockwool is simple to fit into different spaces allowing a snug fit between the supporting frameworks.
- Reduced energy consumption.
- Rockwool offers you protection from heat.
- Thermal: Most heat in houses is lost from the walls, ceilings and mostly the roof.
- Rockwool Insulation can be used in ceilings, floors and walls.
- Rockwool Insulation keeps the heat inside the house.
- Our insulation range is available in different, sizes, thicknesses and weights.
- It provides top quality insulation for your home or construction project, ensuring better energy efficiency in buildings.
- Resisting high temperatures it’s excellent for fire, thermal and acoustic insulation.
Environment and Health Safety:
- Rockwool insulation products are, and always have been, free from gases that are harmful to environment, such as CFC and HCFC or any gases that have Ozone Depletion Potential(ODP) or Global Warming Potential (GWP).
- It comply the safety requirements for fire resistance without any health hazards.
- The patented “Flexi” edge provides perfect fit to all widths
- These slabs will not slump if the studs shrink
- The multi-application, fits all typical metal and timber frame spacing
- Offers excellent thermal, acoustic and fire properties
- They are easy to handle and install without gaps
- Easy to handle and install
- Slab size: 1200x600mm
- Thickness: 30mm, 40mm, 50mm, 60mm, 75mm, 100mm
- Area per pack: 5.76m2, 7.2m2, 2.88m2, 4.32m2,
2.16m2,2.88m 2 for respective thickness described above.
- Thermal conductivity: 0.040 W/mK
- R-Value: 2.50 m2K/W
- Density: 100 kg/m3
- Service temperature: up to 525°C
The Rockwool Slabs conform to BS EN 13162: 2001. Thermal insulation products for buildings-factory made mineral wool (MW) products-specification satisfy the requirement of BS 5422. No CFCs or HCFCs are used in the manufacture of Rockwool materials.
30mm, 40mm, 50mm, 60mm, 75mm, 100mm
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.